In addition to various Tai Chi exercises focused on relieving neck and shoulder pain, we include the The Seated Tai Ji Quan for Neck and Shoulder Pain which has only four simple moves making it a most accessible, easy to learn, effective and economical self care method for people with neck and shoulder pain.
The Benefits of Seated Tai Chi for Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Specifically target the neck muscles to improve strength and stability
- Specifically targets the Rotator Cuff muscles to improve shoulder strength and mobility
- Provides for early implementation of active therapy which minimizes muscle atrophy Easily learned and practiced in a small space without equipment
- Controlled fluid movements simultaneously provide stretching, strengthening, and co-ordination of movement
- Joints are safely and naturally moved through their full range of motion